Apply now for the Motorcycle Fundriding Tour in Tenerife !
10 handpicked places go to 1o interested applicants (not counting pillion/a)!
Participation in a Fundriding Tour is not something you can simply book. We have chosen the way of an application because there are only a few places on each tour and we try to make them as homogeneous as possible. A fundrider should be socially interested and motivated to raise as much money as possible for the purpose of the tour. Those interested must be prepared to acquire sponsors in advance of the trip who will offer a few cents for the kilometres, an important step if you want to help. We support you with your own personal driver page, your own donation form, flyers about the tour and information about the tour destination, the orphanage in western Ukraine. Everything in German and English.
Apply for the tour, whether as a driver or a pillion rider. Fill out the application below, attach a nice picture and go. If there is nothing serious against it, you are in.
- Fundriding works like a “sponsored walk” in school days, only on a motorbike instead of on foot. You have to find your own Km sponsors for a total of 100 cents per kilometre ridden (approx. 1,000 km) – your first step as a development worker.
Requirements on the part of the participants:
- Motorbike driving licence (in case of self-driver).
- accident insurance
- own protective clothing
- Everyone has to acquire his or her own sponsors in the total amount of 100 cents/km in advance, as with every Fundriding tour.
- € 1.950,- for drider
- € 1.150,- for the pillion/a
- € 1.450,- if you travel with your own motorbike
- Assistance with fundraising for KM sponsors
- Own fundraising page (German, English)
- Own donation form
- Promotional material: flyers, own business card, T-shirts
- Handling of donations
- Assistance with flight bookings
- 8 overnight stays in different hotels/pensions during the tour in double rooms
- Airport transfer for outward and return flights
- Welcome BBQ
- Rental motorbike à la BMW F 750/850 GS. Every effort will be made to obtain your desired motorbike.
- Full insurance with excess
- Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- Supervision by 2 local guides so that different riding levels/expectations can be catered for.
- Sightseeing (optional)
- An exclusive cornering and perfection training on the 4Km long exclusively rented track MotoPark Romania with Victor Nemes (value € 790,-)
- Single room supplement € 300
- Petrol, damage due to falls
- food and drinks
Of course, anyone can add on or pre-stock additional holiday time.
"*" indicates required fields