Apply now for the first Fundriding combo tour of Cambodia and Laos!
15 handpicked spots will go to 15 interested applicants!
Experience the Third World for real, let us show you things, places and nature from a side that few people know. Become a development worker through your own driven miles! Help by your participation, so that people in the third world do not have to go blind, school children no longer have to do their emergency toilet behind the school, or simply have clean drinking water.The donations that we collect at the Fundriding Combi Tour will be used in Cambodia. Each Fundrider is assigned a development worker and works on his/her own three emergency projects, one of which is the delivery of the wheelchair he/she brought with him/her. To do this, the team visits the family in question and the fundrider is allowed to come up with his/her own ideas on how perhaps help could be given. Help and make the trip the experience of a lifetime!
This is a trip that cannot be booked easily, anywhere and at any price.
The tour is organized by a Cambodian tour operator. Roland Debschütz is the German contact person and has been running Kleine Hilfsaktion e.V. for years. He will show you on the tour how a development aid organization really works. During the first week, let him show you the beautiful nature of the mountains in Northern Loa and then fly over to Cambodia to provide real practical help.
Apply for the tour. Fill out the application below, attach a nice picture and go. If you participate, you will have two tasks:
Fundriding works like a “sponsor run” in school days, only not on foot, but on a 110cc big-bike scooter á la Honda Wave 110 or Honda Dream 125. You have to find your own Km sponsors totaling 100 cents per kilometer ridden (about 1,300 km) – your first step as a development worker. If you still don’t understand about the Km-Sponsors, just give us a call 0172 2104489
Each fundrider must bring a used laptop and a wheelchair or walker. Since it’s own medical baggage, it doesn’t cost extra. If you have any questions, just call us. We will get the used laptop from SAP.
Participation requirements are: fit and healthy, able to work in a team, socially minded, nice, adventurous, an international health insurance and a travel insurance (usually included in the credit card).
The cost sharing amounts to € 1.990,-.
- Assistance with fundraising for the Km sponsors
- Own fundraising page (German, English)
- Own donation form (German, English)
- Advertising material: flyer, own fundraising card with QR code, T-shirts
- Entire donation processing with donation notifications
- Advice/information regarding all questions arising, e.g. flight, vaccinations, luggage, etc.
- 14 nights accommodation in hotels, guesthouses or special locations
- 13 days use of a 125 or 110 cc scooter
- mechanic and e-parts for the scooters in case of defect
- all the fuel
- six days of emergency aid projects, active participation whether physically or mentally
- water and fruits during the ride
- service vehicle for transporting the luggage, etc.
- mechanic for repairs on the way
- Medical care during the tour
- 1 local tour guide
- 2 German tour guides
- Boat tickets (Siam Reap-Pursat and Battambang-Siam Reap)
- Cleaning of the vehicles after the tour
- Local taxes and permits with costs
- In case of fall/illness/discontinuation of the tour free transportation back to the starting point in Luang Prabang or Siem Reap, health condition permitting.
- Transfer flight Luang Prabang-Siem Reap or Phnom Penh (approx. € 153,- to 300,- ), the November flight schedule is not yet available.
- Single room supplement € 250,-.
- Damages due to falls (extremely cheap)
- Meal expenses
Of course, anyone can add on or pre-store additional vacation time.