The field of activity of Kleinen Hilfsaktion e.V.
The country offers impressive images of cultural richness and breathtaking landscapes. Dreamy temple complexes of all places, bustling markets where you can buy just about anything, Battambang (the pearl of the north in French colonial style), endless rice fields and primeval forests in 1,000 different shades of green, the impressive Cardamom Mountains, the sea at the Thai Gulf with its offshore small dream islands, the vibrant metropolis of Phnom Penh and of course Angkor Wat (see above). The Fundriding tour leaves none of this out and offers the unique opportunity to really get to know the whole country.
Ultimately, it is the people who make Cambodia special. The openness and warmth with which they meet us, the friendliness and hospitality that we receive – all this seems almost strange to us Central Europeans. Over the years, we have met many people – and quite a few have become real friends. Friends who are committed to supporting the work of Kleine Hilfsaktion e.V..
Your Next Chance
The next Fundriding scooter tour will take place in Cambodia from December 02 – December 16, 2023.
In the first week of the tour we do not work directly on our projects, we first arrive, process our trip and get to know each other as a group. The impressions right after landing are varied, interesting and relaxing. Deceleration is the order of the day. After that, many days of relaxation in beautiful places and great, interesting and adventurous tours follow. The 110cc large wheel scooter with semi-automatic is the best choice here.
After crossing the Kardamon Mountains, the second week begins. We give the fundriders the unique opportunity to do the job as development workers instead of Nadine and Roland (Kleine Hilfsaktion e.V.). Of course we will take you by the hand. But it is an invaluable and important experience. Every fundrider can choose one project in Pursat-Central Cambodia and one in Banan-Northern Cambodia.
In addition, wheelchairs are delivered to waiting disabled people in Banan. This emergency project is also an invaluable experience for the Fundrider and an unspeakable gift .
For all this and the WASH projects of Kleine Hilfsaktion e.V..
Stops of the tour
- A: Phnom Penh
- B: Kampot
- C: Koh Rong Samloem (Insel)
- D: Sihanoukville
- E: Koh Kong
- F: O’Soum
- G: Veal Veaeng
- H: Pursat
- I: Banan / Battambang
- J: Siem Reap
The cost sharing amounts to € 1.990,-.
- Assistance with fundraising by KM sponsors
- Own fundraising page (German, English)
- Own donation form
- Promotional material: flyers, own fundraising cards with QR code, T-shirts
- Donation processing
- Advice/information regarding all questions that may arise, e.g. flight, vaccinations, luggage, etc.
- Boat from Battambang to Siem Reap / Cambodia (6 hours across the Tonle Sap and Sangker River)
- One day direct insight into the work of a development aid organization, we show you projects and things that the normal tourist does not get to see.
- two own emergency aid projects and the project of wheelchair delivery
- a wonderful school party with the children of the KSS school
- 14 nights in hotels and guesthouses in double rooms (single supplement € 250,-)
- 11 days use of “own” 110-125ccm big wheel scooter, incl. gasoline
- Water and fruits during the tour
- Service vehicle for transportation of luggage, etc.
- Medical assistance during the tour
- 2 local tour guides
- 2 German tour guides
- Boat to (dream) island
- Transportation of scooters from Battambang to Phnom Penh
- Local taxes and permits with costs
- In case of fall/illness/abortion of the tour return transport to Phnom Penh or Siem Reap, health condition permitting.
- Single room supplement € 250
- Damages due to falls
- Food costs
Of course, anyone can add on or pre-store additional vacation time.
We drive for the 45 emergency aid projects (with 15 participants) and the vital WASH projects of Kleine Hilfsaktion e.V. .