Apply now for the next Fundriding-Tour through Cambodia!
12 hand-picked places go to 12 interested applicants!
Experience the Third World in real life, let us show you things, places and nature from a side that only a few people know. Become a development aid worker by driving your own kilometres! Help by your participation, so that people in the third world don’t have to go blind, schoolchildren don’t have to do their emergency work behind the school anymore, or simply have clean drinking water.
The money, which is collected by each kilometre, for example, on the Dec 2019 tour, flows among other things into a tour project, which we determine together with the participating Fundridern/inside. Help us and make the journey of a lifetime!
A trip you can’t book, nowhere and at no price.
The tour is organized by a Cambodian organizer. Roland Debschütz is the German contact and has been in charge of the Kleine Hilfsaktion e.V. for years. On the tour, he will show you how a development aid organization really works. Cross Cambodia with him on a 125cc scooter, approx. 1,300 km from north to south. Cross the cardamom mountains, spend the night on a dream island, take him to where the pepper grows and look at the mighty temples of Angkor Wat. And all for a good cause!
Apply for the tour. Fill out the application form below, attach a nice picture and go. If you are one of the chosen ones, you will have two tasks:
- Fundriding works like a “sponsored walk” in school time, only not on foot, but on a 110cc large wheel scooter á la Honda Wave 110 or Honda Dream 125. You have to look for your own Km sponsors at a total of 100 cents per kilometre driven (approx. 1,350 km) – your first step as a development aid.
- Everyone has to get either a used wheelchair or a used laptop and take it with them to Cambodia. In the case of the wheelchair, you declare it as your own medical baggage during the flight and it will be transported free of charge. It is your personal project. You will also do it yourself, until you hand it over to the disabled person, who would have no chance to lead a self-determined life without your commitment. Help him!
Prerequisites for participation are: fit and healthy, vaccinated, team player, socially oriented, nice, adventurous, a foreign health insurance and a travel insurance (e.g. ADAC-Plus).
The cost sharing amounts to € 1.990,-
- Assistance with fundraising for KM sponsors
- Own fundraising page (German, English)
- Own donation form
- Promotional material: flyer, own business card, T-shirts
- Handling of donations
- Advice/information regarding all questions, e.g. flight, vaccinations, luggage, etc.
- Boat from Battambang to Siem Reap / Cambodia (6 hours across the Tonle Sap and Sangker River)
- One day direct insight into the work of a development aid organisation, we show you projects and things that the normal tourist does not get to see.
- one day wheelchair handover, one day your personal emergency project
- 14 nights in hotels and guest houses in double rooms
- 11 days use of your “own” 110-125cc large wheel scooter, incl. petrol
- Water and fruit during the tour
- Service vehicle for luggage transport, etc.
- Medical care during the whole tour
- 2 local tour guides
- 2 German tour guides
- Ferries to and from the dream island
- Transport of scooters from Battambang to Phnom Penh
- Local taxes and permits at extra cost
- In case of fall/illness/discontinuation of the tour free transport back to Phnom Penh.
not included therein:
- Single room supplement € 250
- Damage due to falls
- Food and drinks
Of course anybody can add or store additional vacation time.