Apply now for the next Fundriding-Tour through Cambodia!
12 hand-picked places go to 12 interested applicants!
Experience the Third World in real life, let us show you things, places and nature from a side that only a few people know. Become a development aid worker by driving your own kilometres! Help by your participation, so that people in the third world don’t have to go blind, schoolchildren don’t have to do their emergency work behind the school anymore, or simply have clean drinking water.
The money, which is collected by each kilometre, for example, on the Dec 2019 tour, flows among other things into a tour project, which we determine together with the participating Fundridern/inside. Help us and make the journey of a lifetime!
A trip you can’t book, nowhere and at no price.
Roland Debschütz has been leading a development aid organisation (Kleine Hilfsaktion e.V.) in Cambodia for years. On the tour, he will show you how a development aid organisation really works. Cross Cambodia with him on a 125cc scooter, approx. 1,300 km from north to south. Cross the cardamom mountains, spend the night on a dream island, take him to where the pepper grows and look at the mighty temples of Angkor Wat. And all for a good cause!
Apply for the tour. Fill out the application form below, attach a nice picture and go. If you are one of the chosen ones, you will have two tasks:
- Fundriding works like a “sponsored walk” in school time, only not on foot, but on a 110cc large wheel scooter á la Honda Wave 110 or Honda Dream 125. You have to look for your own Km sponsors at a total of 100 cents per kilometre driven (approx. 1,350 km) – your first step as a development aid.
- Everyone has to get either a used wheelchair or a used laptop and take it with them to Cambodia. In the case of the wheelchair, you declare it as your own medical baggage during the flight and it will be transported free of charge. It is your personal project. You will also do it yourself, until you hand it over to the disabled person, who would have no chance to lead a self-determined life without your commitment. Help him!
Prerequisites for participation are: fit and healthy, vaccinated, team player, socially oriented, nice, adventurous, a foreign health insurance and a travel insurance (e.g. ADAC-Plus).
The cost sharing amounts to € 2.290,-
- Information/advice regarding flight options to the meeting point in Siem Reap/Cambodia
- Boat from Siem Reap to Battambang / Cambodia (6 hours over the Tonle Sap and Sangker River)
- A day of direct insight into the work of a development aid organisation, we show you projects and things that the normal tourist can’t see.
- one day in our tour-project, active cooperation whether physical or mental
- 13 nights in hotels and guesthouses
- 12 days use of an “own” as good as new scooter
- all the fuel
- during the day water and fruits during the trip
- Service vehicle for the transport of luggage, etc.
- Spare scooter in escort vehicle
- Medical care during the entire tour
- 2 local tour guides
- 2 German tour guides
- Ferries from and to the dream island, boat at the floating villages
- Return transport of the scooters from Phnom Penh to Battambang in the north
- In the event of a fall / illness / cancellation of the tour, free return transport to Phnom Penh
not included therein:
- The flight to/from Bangkok (from approx. € 450,-), Bangkok – Siem Reap (approx. € 50,-), Phnom Penh – BKK (approx. € 50,-)
- Damage caused by falls
- Food costs over water, fruits during the tour
Of course anybody can add or store additional vacation time.