Apply now for the next Fundriding-Tour through Cambodia!
15 hand-picked places go to 15 interested applicants!
Experience the Third World for real, let us show you things, places and nature from a side that few people know. Become a development worker through your own driven kilometers! Help by your participation, so that people in the third world do not have to go blind, school children no longer have to do their emergency toilet behind the school, or simply have clean drinking water.
The donations collected through the Fundriding tour stay in Cambodia. Each Fundrider is assigned a development worker and works on his or her own emergency project. For this purpose, the team visits the family in question and the fundrider is allowed to develop his or her own ideas on how perhaps help should be provided. Help and take the trip of a lifetime!
A trip that cannot be booked easily, anywhere and at any price.
The tour is organized by a Cambodian tour operator. Roland Debschütz is the German contact person and has been running Kleine Hilfsaktion e.V. for years. He will show you on the tour how a development aid organization really works. Cross with him on a 110cc scooter Cambodia, about 1,300 km from the south to the north. Cross the Cardamom Mountains, spend the night on a dream island, ride with him to where the pepper grows and see the mighty temples of Angkor Wat. And all this for a good cause!
Apply for the tour. Fill out the application below, attach a nice picture and go. If you participate, you will have two tasks:
Fundriding works like a “sponsor run” in school days, only not on foot, but on a 110cc big-bike scooter á la Honda Wave 110 or Honda Dream 125. You have to find your own Km sponsors totaling 100 cents per kilometer ridden (about 1,350 km) – your first step as a development worker. If you still don’t understand about the Km-Sponsors, just give us a call 🙂 0172 2104489
Every fundrider should bring either a used laptop, a wheelchair or a walker. Since it is own medical luggage, it does not cost extra. If you have any questions, again, just call through.
It is your personal project, until the personal handover to the person with disability, who without your commitment would no longer have a chance to lead a self-determined life. Help him with it!
Participation requirements are: fit and healthy, vaccinated, able to work in a team, socially minded, nice, adventurous, a foreign health insurance and a travel insurance (usually included in the credit card).
The cost sharing amounts to € 1.990,-
- Assistance with fundraising from KM sponsors
- Own fundraising page (German, English)
- Own donation form
- Advertising material: flyer, own business card, T-shirts
- Handling of donations
- Advice/information regarding all questions that may arise, e.g. flight, vaccinations, luggage, etc.
- Boat from Battambang to Siem Reap / Cambodia (6 hours across the Tonle Sap and Sangker River)
- one day direct insight into the work of a development aid organization, we show you projects and things that the normal tourist does not get to see
- one day wheelchair handover, one day your personal emergency project
- 14 nights in hotels and guesthouses in double rooms
- 11 days use of “own” 110-125ccm big wheel scooter, incl. gasoline
- Water and fruits during the tour
- Service vehicle for transportation of luggage, etc.
- Medical assistance during the whole tour
- 2 local tour guides
- 2 German tour guides
- Ferries to and from the dream island
- Transportation of scooters from Battambang to Phnom Penh
- Local taxes and permits with costs
- In case of fall/illness/abortion of the tour return transport to Phnom Penh.
- Single room supplement € 250
- Damages due to falls
- Food costs
Of course, anyone can attach or advance additional vacation time.